May I complete traffic school?

The Hurricane Justice Court does not offer a traffic school. If you are seeking to keep charges off of your record, you will need to set a court date. Further instruction will be given to you by the Judge when you appear. If you are seeking to reduce existing points from your driver's license, you may want to contact the Utah Safety Council regarding the National Safety Council's Defensive Driving course.

Show All Answers

1. May I complete traffic school?
2. How do I contest my ticket?
3. What if I need to make payments?
4. What if I live out of state?
5. What qualifies as an appearance?
6. May I contact the court before five days?
7. What if I am unable to contact the court before 14 days?
8. May I reschedule my court date?
9. May I contact the prosecuting attorney?
10. May I speak with the Judge?
11. May I perform community service in lieu of my fines?
12. May I have an attorney appointed?
13. How do I get my charge(s) expunged?
14. How do I file a Small Claim?