Landlord Reconnect Request

Landlords may reconnect a utility account by downloading the Utility Account - Landlord Reconnect Form. This form must be filled out and returned to the Utility Office located inside the Hurricane City Administration Building or it can be sent via email to

Hurricane City does not do automatic Landlord rollovers. If a tenant moves out, it is the Landlord's responsibility to fill out the attached reconnect form and to turn it into the Utilities Office physically or via email.

If the Landlord Reconnect form is emailed, and a response is not received right away please allow twenty-four (24) hours before reaching out via call or email to the Utilities department.

Thank You

Landlord Reconnect Request Form