All commercial or industrial plans submitted after July 1, 2019, must meet the 2018 International Building Code. Residential plans must meet the 2015 International Residential Code.
If you are building in a utility easement you must have a utility easement form signed by the property owner and notarized.
New Single Family Residential Building Permit Information
*Please call in your inspection requests. 435-635-2811 ext. 300.
**Same day inspections no longer exist. Requests must be made by 3PM the business day before.
*** ALL new construction permits must submit an Acknowledgement Waiver and Release Form signed and notarized by the property owner
Apply for Building Permit HERE (new site coming soon)
Impact Fee Schedules
- Hurricane City Power Areas (PDF)
- Dixie Springs Plats A, B, G (PDF)
- Dixie Springs Plats C, D, E, F (PDF)
- Sand Hollow Area (PDF)
Building Permit Packets
- Building Permit Application (PDF)
- Building Permit Packet (PDF)
- Building Permit Packet for Dixie Springs Plats A, B, G (PDF)
- Building Permit Packet for Dixie Power Areas (PDF)
- Plan Submittal Requirements (PDF)
Building permit fees are based on square footage.
Accessory Building Permits
Schedule inspections by calling the Inspection Line at 435-635-2811, ext. 300. We do not do same day inspections. You must call in by 3:00pm the BUSINESS day before.